GO HEAVY OR GO HOME!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gym closed

Go down

Gym closed Empty Gym closed

Post  Lance Karabel Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:57 am

Due to reasons beyond our control the building that we are in has been shut down. I am currently looking into other possible spaces asap so that we may not inconvienence all our members for an extended amount of time. I am halting all memberships so no one needs to worry about losing anything. This has been an unforseen event and I am doing the best I can to see to it we are not closed down for too long of a time. I am going to be looking at places for the next couple of days so please be patient. I will be posting any and all updates as I move along. Thank you for your patience an understanding.

Lance
Lance Karabel
Lance Karabel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Gym closed Empty Re: Gym closed

Post  Lance Karabel Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:07 am

The search for a new location has had its promises. Plenty of space available out there, some work more than others but the price asking for some of these places are ridiculous. I am still calling and looking at places. I am hoping to be established no later than next weekend. Some friends of mine have also been keeping their eye out for us and for that I am greatly thankful. Will keep posting updates as we go along. Thanks again for every ones patience.
Lance Karabel
Lance Karabel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum